Anecdotally, I’m convinced a bout of food poisoning on holiday started Bridget on the road...Read More
Category: Travel Tips
Travelling with a disability is hard, sometimes impossible. Hopefully, our tips for travelling in a wheelchair will help you get the most out of your days out, weekend breaks and family holidays. Travel is fast becoming more accessible, get out there and try it!
- These posts are for information only. The Bimblers cannot be held responsible if tips are not relevant to your circumstances - see our full Disclaimer
Do you remember when we accidentally travelled first class on Virgin Trains? If you have no idea...Read More
So, you know we used UberWAV in London, and you know we loved it. If you didn’t know, I suggest...Read More
About The Bimblers …
Hello, we’re Bridget and Rob, Britain’s most unlikely travel bloggers.
We travel around in a wheelchair, looking for accessible places to visit and things to do in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We believe travel should be for everyone, and we hope our travel reviews go some way towards helping you enjoy travelling as much as we do.
What’s on The Bimblers
Popular on The Bimblers
- 35 Wheelchair Accessible Things To Do in Liverpool
- Wheelchair Friendly Days Out on the North West Coast
- 10 Free and Accessible Things To Do in London
- 8 Free and Accessible Things To Do in Dublin
- Top Tips for Travelling with MS
- Top Tips for Travelling with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Top Tips for Travelling with Heart Failure