When we were planning our weekend in the Peak District National Park we asked our friends at...Read More
Category: Wheelchair Walks
Wheelchair Friendly Walks
Wheelchair friendly walks is a selection of walks we've done on our travels. These accessible walks are all on easy access terrain and suitable for most wheelchair users. If you love a walk along the promenade, around a city park or a leisurely countryside stroll, you'll love our wheelchair walks.
- These posts are for information only. The Bimblers cannot be held responsible if activities are unsuitable for your abilities - see our full Disclaimer
About The Bimblers …
Hello, we’re Bridget and Rob, Britain’s most unlikely travel bloggers.
We travel around in a wheelchair, looking for accessible places to visit and things to do in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We believe travel should be for everyone, and we hope our travel reviews go some way towards helping you enjoy travelling as much as we do.
What’s on The Bimblers
Popular on The Bimblers
- 35 Wheelchair Accessible Things To Do in Liverpool
- Wheelchair Friendly Days Out on the North West Coast
- 10 Free and Accessible Things To Do in London
- 8 Free and Accessible Things To Do in Dublin
- Top Tips for Travelling with MS
- Top Tips for Travelling with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Top Tips for Travelling with Heart Failure