Wheelchair Friendly Things to do in Liverpool is a handpicked selection of wheelchair accessible...Read More
Category: Days Out
Wheelchair Friendly Days Out
Wheelchair friendly days out is a selection of accessible days out suitable for wheelchair users and people with limited mobility. Whether you enjoy a day out at the beach, visiting a museum or relaxing in the countryside, we've got an exciting day out for you.
- These posts are for information only. The Bimblers cannot be held responsible if activities are unsuitable for your abilities - see our full Disclaimer
About The Bimblers …
Hello, we’re Bridget and Rob, Britain’s most unlikely travel bloggers.
We travel around in a wheelchair, looking for accessible places to visit and things to do in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We believe travel should be for everyone, and we hope our travel reviews go some way towards helping you enjoy travelling as much as we do.
What’s on The Bimblers
Popular on The Bimblers
- 35 Wheelchair Accessible Things To Do in Liverpool
- Wheelchair Friendly Days Out on the North West Coast
- 10 Free and Accessible Things To Do in London
- 8 Free and Accessible Things To Do in Dublin
- Top Tips for Travelling with MS
- Top Tips for Travelling with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Top Tips for Travelling with Heart Failure