It’s Monday morning and time for a quick roundup post. In fact, it’s Bank Holiday Monday morning...Read More
The Bimblers Blog
The Bimblers blog is where we publish our random thoughts and musings. Quite often, we write about accessible travel in the news, what we've been up to, what our travel plans are or anything else that doesn't fit into the main travel categories on the blog.
- These posts are for information only. The Bimblers cannot be held responsible if our opinions differ from yours - see our full Disclaimer
The eagle-eyed amongst you will have noticed that I’ve missed three weekly roundups. I did write...Read More
A couple of months ago we were approached by My Weekly magazine to talk about accessible beaches....Read More
The Big Event from Motability is Britain’s best consumer show for people interested in...Read More
Did you notice that this year’s World Tourism Day was dedicated to accessible tourism? To my...Read More
About The Bimblers …
Hello, we’re Bridget and Rob, Britain’s most unlikely travel bloggers.
We travel around in a wheelchair, looking for accessible places to visit and things to do in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We believe travel should be for everyone, and we hope our travel reviews go some way towards helping you enjoy travelling as much as we do.
What’s on The Bimblers
Popular on The Bimblers
- 35 Wheelchair Accessible Things To Do in Liverpool
- Wheelchair Friendly Days Out on the North West Coast
- 10 Free and Accessible Things To Do in London
- 8 Free and Accessible Things To Do in Dublin
- Top Tips for Travelling with MS
- Top Tips for Travelling with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Top Tips for Travelling with Heart Failure