The Bimblers - An Award-Winning Accessible Travel Blog
Anecdotally, I’m convinced a bout of food poisoning on holiday started Bridget on the road...Read More
From a health point of view, 2018 has been our worst year ever. What started off as feeling a...Read More
About The Bimblers …
Hello, we’re Bridget and Rob, Britain’s most unlikely travel bloggers.
We travel around in a wheelchair, looking for accessible places to visit and things to do in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We believe travel should be for everyone, and we hope our travel reviews go some way towards helping you enjoy travelling as much as we do.
What’s on The Bimblers
Popular on The Bimblers
- 35 Wheelchair Accessible Things To Do in Liverpool
- Wheelchair Friendly Days Out on the North West Coast
- 10 Free and Accessible Things To Do in London
- 8 Free and Accessible Things To Do in Dublin
- Top Tips for Travelling with MS
- Top Tips for Travelling with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Top Tips for Travelling with Heart Failure